• Lightweight for easy transport to the job site
• Powerful 450 W motor provides sufficient power in all applications.
• Rotating and oscillating action ensures exceptional finishing results.
• Heavy duty cast iron table for greater stability, accuracy and durability.
• Large table size provides greater material support.
• Dust collection port allows connection to dust collection equipment for a cleaner and safer working environment.
• Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone.
OSM100 Oscillating Bobbin sander
£227.99 inc. Vat
For the woodworker looking for a compact and economical solution to all types of curved sanding both in deep and wide work pieces, the Scheppach OSM100 oscillating sander puts the finishing touch to all your curve edged projects. With its powerful 450 W induction motor, 16 mm oscillating stroke and 6 x different sizes of sanding sleeves (13-76 mm), it provides the perfect solution for sanding deep front edges, wide and narrow inner curves, and for sanding both with or across the grain. A vacuum hose can easily be connected to the collection port at the rear of the machine to eliminate dust getting into the atmosphere. For obtaining those perfectly sanded edges prior to a applying the finishing coat of laquer and polish, the OSM100 is the tool which gives you perfect results, guaranteed.
OSM100 Oscillating bobbin sander + HD cast iron table + 5 x different spindle sizes + 450 W motor 230v