- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel / compound miter cuts up to 45°
- Birdsmouth cuts
- Plunge cuts
- Chamfers and grooves
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
- Thanks to the unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 53 mm is always available in the angle range from 0° to 45°.
- The K 65 cc’s cutting depth can be preset and locked in the range from 8 to 67 mm.
- The innovative pointer automatically follows the machine as it is tilted and therefore always accurately tracks the actual cutting edge.
K65cc Portable Circular Saw 110v in T max
£894.00 inc. Vat
- With the compact and ultra-performing K 65 cc, you can achieve superb quality cuts at depths of up to 67 millimeters – and this from a portable circular saw with the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. It offers all the weight and handling advantages of a 55-series machine with the cutting depth of a 65 mm model.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife – the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.
- Sheer power and high torque take on a whole new meaning with the new high-output CUprex motor. It offers performance-optimized digital electronics and newly developed control technology. Its speed is continuously variable according to the nature of the material and application.
Out of stock