The Holzmann HBS600DELUX is a heavy duty professional floor standing bandsaw that combines accuracy, durability, and performance that will meet the needs of the more demanding woodworker. It features all steel construction, cast iron flywheels and table, powerful 4000 W motor, impressive 580mm max. throat capacity, max. 370mm cutting height under the guides. It also features 1500 m/min cutting speed, 0 – 20° table tilt range for bevel cutting, and accepts bandsaw blade width 8-32mm. The ideal machine for making deep rip cuts in soft and hard woods, as well as perform a variety of intricate cuts in wood and plastics.
HBS600-DELUX Ultimate Spec Bandsaw
£4,199.99 inc. Vat
The Holzmann HBS600DELUX is a heavy duty professional floor standing bandsaw that combines accuracy, durability, and performance that will meet the needs of the more demanding woodworker.
- Precision device for professional users
- Outstanding stability thanks to the completely closed and hardened steel body
- powerful 4 kW motor, also cuts through thick hardwood without any problems
- Saw band guide in industrial quality, for precise and comfortable work
- Finely ground and hard cast iron table in T-slot design ensures excellent flatness
- Adjustment of the upper saw band guide by means of a hand wheel via a rack guide
- Extra large rip fence with solid guide rod ensures precise and smooth handling
- Thermal protection fuse
HBS600DELUX Ultimate specification bandsaw + 370x580mm depth/width of cut + cast iron table & band wheels + blade width 8-35mm + precision top & bottom blade guides + 4000W (S1) motor + extra large rip fence + mitre att 415v Professional
- SHIPPING CALCULATED AFTER ORDER BASED ON THE NATURE OF THE ITEM – WE WILL GET IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS, OR PLEASE CALL TO FIND OUT MORE.