NMA Ltd – RETURNS POLICY
Unwanted goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Unwanted goods must be returned in the original packaging in brand-new unused condition, with no cosmetic marks or scratches to the product, or any labels and writing on the packaging.
Any goods received by NMA not in its original pristine condition as when originally shipped out will be returned to the customer. Any return carriage charges are to be paid for by the customer and not NMA Ltd.
Please return unwanted goods to NMA Ltd, Unit 1 Brookfoot Business Park, Elland Road, Brighouse, West Yorks. HD6 2SD, with a copy of the original invoice or receipt.
NMA recommend that you use a tracked carrier service to return unwanted goods. Any unwanted goods returned to NMA will receive a detailed inspection from one of our qualified service engineers to determine that the returned goods are in an unused saleable condition and have been returned complete with no product components or operators instruction manual missing from the carton.
Where the returned product meets the above listed criteria in full, the customer will receive a full refund to their original payment method.
FAULTY or DAMAGED GOODS
If any product is received in damaged condition or develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please contact NMA Ltd to report the fault and we will either replace the defective component as soon as possible or arrange to repair or replace the faulty product.
NMA products have a standard 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers the motor, electrical or product components against defect, excluding all moving or wearing parts. There is an additional 2-year warranty against material and manufacturing defects where NMA guarantee that the product will remain in good working order and fit for purpose within the warranty period.
Where any fault does develop inside the warranty period, please contact NMA Ltd and we shall arrange with the customer how best to resolve the problem and return the product to full working condition.
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, AT NMA’S SOLE DISCRETION, IS THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IN A MANNER, AND BY A SERVICE CENTER, AUTHORIZED BY NMA. IF THIS REMEDY IS ADJUDICATED TO BE INSUFFICIENT, THE CUSTOMER SHALL BE REFUNDED IN FULL AT THE CUSTOMER’S PAID PURCHASE PRICE FROM WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED AND NMA SHALL HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER WHATSOEVER.
INCORRECTLY SENT OR MISSING GOODS
Please contact NMA Ltd within 48 hours of receipt of wrongly sent goods and NMA will arrange with the customer to collect and replace the wrongly delivered item with the correct one. Our customer services team will work to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Please have your Invoice No. / Receipt No. to hand and the customer’s name and delivery address when reporting wrongly delivered goods.
NMA Ltd will endeavour to despatch the correct goods and collect at the same time the incorrect goods using our next day service.
Refunds are issued to the original payment method and processed within 5 working days of receipt of the customer product being returned to our distribution centre.
Refund Terms & Warranty Conditions – Exclusions
In accordance with valid product liability laws, NMA Agencies Ltd will not be liable for any refund or responsible for any warranty claim where the NMA product has failed and ceased to operate as normal inside the manufacturers standard 1 year warranty period; resulting from the customer altering the Product, modifying the Product, or changing any part of the Product which results in the Product’s failure to perform or operate as normal.
The following restrictions and exclusions apply:
- Machine breakdown, part, or product failure due to the misuse, or overuse of the product beyond the expected, or intended usage for the product type.
- All moving or wearing parts including drive belts, bushes, sawblades, band saw blades, filters, plastic guards, knobs and levers, and all other components which are subject to wearing out or breakage under normal working conditions are excluded. All such wearing parts are not covered by the manufacturers standard warranty, and such replacement items are chargeable under all circumstances.
- Any structural damage or breakages to machine parts and components resulting from transport damage incurred by any agent other than NMA’s own transport carriers.
- Improper care or handling of the machine, upon or after receipt of the goods.
- Damage incurred through improper electrical installation, or through incorrect electrical supply.
- All damage incurred through non-compliance of the manufacturers standard operating instructions from receipt of goods, mishandling during machine assembly, general maintenance, or damage resulting from incorrect operational procedure and misuse.
- Damage resulting from incorrect installation, or from using of any non-authorised parts, components, or accessories, including any modifications that may alter the operational and working integrity of the original product as first supplied.
- Any repairs, maintenance, service, or otherwise carried out by any unauthorised persons without prior consent given by our own NMA service manager or technical engineers.
- All claims for repair or replacement of worn machine parts resulting from failure to install or use adequate dust extraction where necessary.
- Motors, switches, electrical components, bearings etc. are classed as moving, or wearing parts and are covered by a 1-year warranty only.
Delivery Terms & Conditions for ‘Out of Stock, In Stock & Special Order ONLY’
- We only deliver to UK mainland, sorry for any inconvenience.
- Delivery time for machines and accessories ‘Out Of Stock’:
Scheppach: 1-2 week
Mafell: 7-14 working days
(All time frames stated do not include weekends and bank holidays & are not always guaranteed).
Weekend & Next day deliveries can be arranged at an extra cost. POA
- Delivery time for machines and accessories ‘In Stock’:
3-4 working days for standard machines & accessories, larger specialised machines could take longer (See below).
Spare part orders 1-3 working days. (All time frames stated do not include weekends and bank holidays & are not always guaranteed).
Weekend & Next day deliveries can be arranged at an extra cost. POA
- Delivery time for machines and accessories ‘Special Order ONLY’:
Larger machines & accessories may take longer than standard machines & accessories. Special order machines & accessories are based upon time to make & ship from EUROPE.
Special order ONLY machines apply to the Scheppach Professional IXES range. Usual time frame is 3-4 weeks. (All time frames stated do not include weekends and bank holidays & are not always guaranteed). Weekend & Next day deliveries can be arranged at an extra cost. POA
All NMA products are supported with a full and comprehensive warranty against manufacturing failure or operating malfunction:
- Mafell (All product groups including electrics) – 3 years
- Scheppach Special Edition & Woodstar – 2 years
- Sheppach Workshop, Farm & Garden – 3 years
- Scheppach Professional – 4 years
- Electrical components (All Product groups except Mafell) – 1 year
(For domestic DIY home users only. This does not apply to machines used in an industrial environment. Selected Scheppach machines only. Please see current NMA catalogue for terms & conditions). Please contact NMA office for more details on how the 4 years warranty works. – 01484 400 488